Thursday, October 4, 2007

i talked to her on the forum once. She sounds like a good person at heart, but having her on your show is like mixing water with oil.
your Bro for life(your stuck with me, ahhhhhh) xxxxxxxxx


Thank you for returning our property.. I'll bet you $1500.00 to your
$15.00 this affair will in the years to come be looked upon by yourself
and your lovely wife as your greatest financial mistake as even your
friend Paul Mueller has said in writing you provided us with nothing of
any value for our hard earned money much less the well discussed, defined
and agreed to rig compnents parts manual. You and facts don't get
along well I've sadly discovered. How does it feel to take someone's money
and give them nothing you agreed to???

Blocking my e-mails is a cowardly thing to do John. My belief now is
you never intended to do the task once you discovered some real work was
involved and were willing to sacrifice our friendship and a huge.very
real fortune for a lousy $1.500.00 dollars. I find you and this dumb
affair very sad as I really liked and admired you. Tell Paris hello for
me.

GN
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: